I tried that. My protein has a mutation at res. 141, so it said:

*Error at residue 141 :
The sequence in your PDB file does not match your BLAST query sequence.
*Here is the plain sequence alignment
<http://www.mcgnmr.ca/ProtSkin/tmp/01232-sequence_alignment> derived
from it.

I deleted res. 141 and re-ran but:

*Error at residue 142 :
The sequence in your PDB file does not match your BLAST query sequence.
*Here is the plain sequence alignment
<http://www.mcgnmr.ca/ProtSkin/tmp/01232-sequence_alignment> derived
from it.

and 142 is correctly assigned !