Dear All,

we have experienced a slight delay in posting to the bb.  This was
due to corruption, or excessive size, of the digest file.  The
solution was for the jiscmail staff to delete or current digest
file.  This may have the effect that no digests will be posted.

Thanks to Donna for fixing this as soon as I telephoned in (she will
be getting sick and tired of us/me soon).

For those of you who did not get a digest, the recent archive is
available at the from the jiscmail site (www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/
ccp4bb.html).  The jiscmail staff are currently trying to upload the
archive from Daresbury, which will back date things to 1996 (many
years of elegant postings from EJD and others)

Charles Ballard
CCP4