This is a note I just posted to Chris Emery at Salt regarding "Jen's"
posting about Angel Exhaust 19.

Hey Chris--

The posting on Angel Exhaust is wrong.  The ending, on page 142 of issue
19 goes like this:

Methan:  Why is it called Devastate your Aunt Jeremy?
Manly:  It was a misundertanding between the two editors.
Methan: Are you going to explain the poetic landscape, and your spectrum
allotment, as a way of telling the reader what to expect?
Manly: They probably wouldn't know what to expect even if we disclosed
all that.
Methan: So what's the poetry like?
Manly: It is full of wonderfully sibilant s and amazingly lateral l
sounds.  Let me expand on that if you will.  Corcoran is like Corcoran.
Glass is like Glass.  Holman is like Holman.  Holman is more like Holman
than like Morris.
Methan:  I've never heard of them.
Manly: Maybe you should read Angel Exhaust.

Not a word in Duncan's back page note about Mssrs. Philpot or Nolan.

Jen's telling a fib that you should correct to set the record straight.

Jesse Glass

Take a look at the Saline posting and you'll see the difference a little
creative editing can do.