Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if any of you have had much success with the
multi-institutional branding capability on Blackboard. We are currently
looking into it for our different education schools and are wondering
how others have got on? Has there been any problems in regards to using
defining users to different roles, or using different domain names.

Any advice or even screen shots would be most appreciated?

Sophie

PS. Do you know if it's possible to have more than the two data columns
in Blackboard, can I for instance put my own modules in the left hand
column where the tools window is?

Sophie Paluch

e-learning officer

Birmingham College of Food, Tourism and Creative Studies

0121 604 1000 (ex 273)