Hello everybody

Our department has just taken over the running of the Blackboard system
(Blackboard 6) and we are in the process of tidying things up a bit.
One thing we are looking at is removing users who have graduated from
the University.  Does anyone have any policies in place as to how long
students are kept on the system?  Is there a way of batch removing
students who haven't accessed Blackboard for a particular length of
time?  I am under the impression that when a student is removed, all the
data relating to that particular student is gone unless the course had
been archived or gradebook downloaded.  Is this the case?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Kerrie Stephenson
VLE Adminstrator
Computing Services