Good morning everyone, this is my first post so please be gentle with
me!
I started at the University of Nottingham in November having held the
post of Service Co ordinator for Disabled students at NTU for 12 years,
my role here at the University is that of Diversity Officer for
students, this list was recommended to me by Janine Williams late of
Durham.

I've enjoyed reading the comments and note that many of you (at least
the active ones) mainly have an HR focused role which seems to 'spill
into' students, is this a correct assumption?

Like many of you we are working on our GES at the moment and an email
has been sent to all staff asking for comments on Gender issues, it is
not really a questionnaire as such more an invitation to consultation
and I am looking at adapting it to try and encourage engagement by
students, so I too would be extremely in any questionnaires or ideas you
have had for involving students in the consultation process.

This seems an extremely friendly and helpful list, it feels good to be
here!

Chris
Chris Baxter
Diversity Officer