Hi All

At University of Chester we collect information on religion and majority of people
do declare.  At a CIPD workshop we were advised to remove the sections on
sexual orientation and marital status from our EO monitoring forms.  Although I am
unsure as to how you would defend an allegation of discrimination if you have not
collected the data?

Regards

Carol Ann Giffin
Assistant Director HRM Services