Hi Thomas:

This isn't pertinent to your question, but as a fellow Seattle-ite, I wanted to say hello.

Caelum

"Thomas K. Johnson" <[log in to unmask]> wrote: Greetings, all.

A while back I had asked whether there was a publication that came out of the Conference on Charms and Charming that was held at the Warburg Institute in London.  At the time, my fingers were in too many pots, and I'm afraid I lost the response if there was any.  If anyone who was there (Jacqueline?) could remind me as to whether there was a publication with the papers presented, I would be very grateful.

In the throes of dissertation land,

Tom Johnson
U Washington, Seattle