From: This list is for those interested in Data Protection issues [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Tim Trent
Sent: Wed 03 January 2007 12:13
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [data-protection] Email footers, Websites etc

As if the "not another wretched regulation" department did not have enough to do, this jolly little thing sneaked in almost under the radar:

http://out-law.com/page-7594

I've just spent a happy time dealing with our own website and email footers.  I think the words "good" and "grief" are worth using here, along with "Gosh, our clients will feel far more secure about using our services now", said with a grimace and clenched teeth.

Tim Trent
- Consultant
Direct: +44(0)1344 392644 Mobile:+44(0)7710 126618
email: [log in to unmask]

Marketing Improvement Limited, Abbey House, Grenville Place, Bracknell, United Kingdom, RG12 1BP
http://www.marketingimprovement.com

Important: This message is private and confidential. If you have received this message in error, please notify us and remove it from your system. This email and any attachment(s) are believed to be virus-free, but it is the responsibility of the recipient to make all the necessary virus checks. This email and any attachments to it are copyright of Marketing Improvement Limited unless otherwise stated. Their copying, transmission, reproduction in whole or in part may only be undertaken with the express permission, in writing, of Marketing Improvement Limited. Marketing Improvement Limited is registered in England No. 4283972. Registered Office: 643 Watford Way, London NW7 3JR

All user commands can be found at http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/help/commandref.htm and are sent in the body of an otherwise blank email to [log in to unmask]

the system manager.

MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses using Sophos
anti-virus software.

www.mimesweeper.com
www.sophos.com