Hi all,

I'm having some difficulty getting FEAT to output cope images along with other stat images. It
appears to run smoothly and strangely no error message is generated. The only images that FEAT
sends to the stats directory are the  partial error images, 'corrections', 'threshac', and
'sigmasquareds'. Has anyone seen this general problem?

I believe the source of my problem is with the model I'm using but can't really understand why. I
have 24 EV's which are inputted using a set of custom 3-column stimulus files. I have selected the
orthogonalise option along with a temporal derivative and temporal filtering.

I've avoided the problem by running with less, say 6. What's odd is that I've encountered the error
when inputting 12 EV's in the orginal full model order but not when I selected a different group of
12 EV's.

Sorry this is a bit vague, any help in solving this mystery is welecomed!

Cheers and Happy New Year
Nicholas