Hi Barney:

I leave in two weeks to take up a position teching Business Studies and ICT in Wellington. I will look up some details and mail you later today.

Regards

Jim Woodland

From: Barney Clarke <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Teaching in New Zealand
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 10:11:53 -0000

Dear All

Does anyone have any information regarding teaching in New Zealand?  I have tried to contact their Education Dept. and I have searched the web but I can’t find what sort of Business Studies is taught in NZ (if any).

If you have any info please pass it on.

Many thanks

Barney Clarke

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This Internet email transmission including any attached files may contain confidential and /or privileged information and is intended only for the use of the addressee(s). If you received this transmission in error, please notify us immediately, return the transmission to us, and be advised that any use, disclosure, copying or distribution is strictly prohibited. Please ensure that all copies received in error whether stored electronically or by any other method are destroyed.

DISCLAIMER: Elizabeth College shall not be liable to the recipient or any third party for any loss or damage howsoever arising from this email or its content. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Elizabeth College unless otherwise specifically stated.

********************* * TO LEAVE THE LIST * ********************* Write to [log in to unmask] and, in the text of your message (NOT the subject line), write: SIGNOFF ECON-BUSINESS-EDUCATORS