"Intercapillary Space" - a collaborative poetry magazine

December / January Contents:
http://intercapillaryspace.blogspot.com/2007/01/dec-jan-contents.html

"A distribution of the sensible"

POETRY

David Berridge: Polyphony of Warning

M. T. C. Cronin: from GOD IS WAITING / GOD IS WEIRD

steve dalachinsky: blank space in a car pool (jaap blonk @ bowery poetry
club)

Mark Dickinson: from, Nematode

Peter Hughes: Berlioz Parts 3 and 4

Peter Larkin: From “Shade” (At Wall With The Approach Of Trees, 2)

Lawrence Upton: Pete Kubryk-Townsend

GILES GOODLAND

Collage Capital: An Interview with Edmund Hardy

Dead Capital, Sleeping Capital, Symbolic Capital

ESSAYS

Emily Critchley: Dilemmatic boundaries: constructing a poetics of thinking

John Muckle: Why I Wrote Martha and Mary

Abena Sutherland: The Pasteurization of Andrew Duncan

BOOK REVIEWS

Arielle Greenberg, My Kafka Century (Action Books)

Peter Larkin, Leaves of Field (Shearsman)

Peter Manson, For The Good of Liars (Barque)

D. S. Marriott: Incognegro (Salt)

Cathal Ó Searcaigh, By the Hearth in Mín a’ Leá (Arc)

The Peter Redgrove Library, The Colour of Radio & The Sleep of the Great
Hypnotist

Catherine Wagner, Imitating (Leafe)

James Wilkes, A DeTour (Renscombe)

CLOSE READINGS

Michael Peverett on Shakespeare's Sonnet 81

Melissa Flores-Bórquez on Anne Waldman's 'Lethe'

PLUS CAPSULE ESSAYS

Aristotle's Divination In Sleep

Alphaville Text: Éluard, Karina, Godard, Kelly Osbourne's 'One Word'

Rem Koolhaas' EU Flag

On The Twelfth Night: Shakespeare and Berlioz

Orlando Furioso In English

LAUNCH OF "Intercapillary Editions"

A new series of free eBooks featuring critical essays, poetry and new
editions of classic texts.

1. Emily Critchley: Dilemmatic boundaries: constructing a poetics of
thinking
An essay by Emily Critchley. 17 pages. 177 KB.

2. Orlando Furioso
John Harington's 1591 translation of Lodovico Ariosto's 'Orlando Furioso'.
901 pages. 3550 KB

3. Joshua Stanley: Litany
A poem. 6 pages. 77 KB.