Please Help!

A group of 4 teachers from a lower secondary school in Norway will be visiting London for the BETT show in January and they would very much like to visit places that are using Moodle.  Is there any schools out there in, or near, London who would like to invite them for a day?

They will be in London for three days before BETT; 7,8,9th of January.  Please let me know off list so I can pass them your details, or tell me some schools I can contact.

London Moodle Event
Nearly sixty bookings already for next weeks event, so we will close very soon.  We have Martin Dougiamas, Grainne Conole, Professor of e-Learning at the Open University, Hannah Dovey from Wales; not to be missed! :
http://www.rsc-london.ac.uk/cms/1026/

Very best wishes
Philip

Philip Butler, Senior e-Learning Adviser
JISC RSC for London
ULCC, 20 Guilford Street
London WC1N 1DZ

Tel: 020 7692 1643 (Office)