I wasn't necessary thinking of just within the UK.  I am primary concerned
with our own network connection .  We have a 34Mbs connection to JANET,
but that is shared with other resources and not dedicated to EGEE.  I wonder
if this is a bottleneck for users of our tier 2 site, and if so, what
bandwith we should
be aiming at.

Dave