Dear All,

What communications channels do people use when communicating with the
users? I ask because we have a very specific problem. We have some
queues that have a 10 minute time limit. These are useful for various
things. However, a lot of people send jobs which they know are going to
run for a couple of hours say with no time requirements. These often end
up in our 10 minute queue where, after 10 minutes, they die.

Now, if we see a specific user doing this a lot (every time it does this
it sends us an email so we do see it when this is happening a lot) we
can contact them and explain. But is there a general way of
communicating with the user community?

All the best,
david