Hi All – I’m laughing along with this posting! (And there was me thinking, Keith, that riff-like I was being playful through proximal in terms of zone of proximal development after Lev Vygotsky!?).  So it’s back to Polanyi is it? How many times I’ve tried to read his book, find it dense and off-putting, can’t understand a word of it, feel really dumb, put it down, then it seems like everybody is citing him and imagine I must be a deeply dumber Polanyi plumber (Enjoying the gist of your explication of your understanding of Polanyi. Thanks Keith!)

Yaakub Murray