Thank you, Max, for that comparison. I have heard of Rewi Alley and am
pleased at the association. What an energetic man! I am always surprised at
such peoples enormous lust for life and for helping others. Myself, I'm glad
tomorrow is the last day of semester here - for me, anyway. Poor students
have exams in a week's time.

I am sorry about the double spacing. I don;t see that when I read them here.
Please adjust - they read much better single spaced.

Andrew