---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Dec 21, 2006 4:02 AM
Subject: Please post this snap for me:  trouble with either Yahoo or Jiscmail
To: [log in to unmask]

Snapped While Driving

IMPEACH THE LYING

TREASONOUS LOUTS

Barry Alpert / Silver Spring, MD US / 12-20-06 (11:36 AM)

While driving on a major thoroughfare outside Washington DC, I spotted
this provocative text in large white letters, professionally laid out
though probably unique, fully occupying the rear bumper of a medium
blue Toyota Prius.  There was no trace of the color red.  When I sped
up to catch a glimpse of the driver, I was somewhat surprised to see a
man who could have been in his eighties, with a somewhat formal
appearance in a dark gray  hat.  Though tempted to try for a brief
interview, I thought he might have been threatened or had his car
vandalized in the past, and so decided simply to preserve his poem
(that line break, the diction of the last word) as "worthy of record".

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Barry

--
Editor, Masthead:  http://www.masthead.net.au