Andrew, many thanks for the suggestion. I didn't know there was such a
thing as post-narratology. In fact it was only about five years ago that
I discovered what was just called narrative theory had become
narratology, even. I have just woken up from falling asleep while
reading Seymour Chatman's meta-narrative theory book based on
Aristotle's metaphysics.

Chris Jones.