Dear Members,

This is an announcement about a future volume in "The Medieval Franciscans"
Series published by E. J. Brill. The volume will focus on Franciscan
preaching in the middle ages. If you are interested in submitting an article
on an individual Franciscan preacher, themes in Franciscan preaching, issues
in Franciscan sermon studies, etc., send me an abstract of your proposed
contribution.

We are also going to be publishing a future volume on the Franciscan
iconography that will be edited by William R. Cook.

Happy New Year!

Steve

Steven J. McMichael, OFM Conv.
General Editor