I like Charles Wells' distinction between what is physical, real and
wobbly on the one hand (section 1) and what is abstract and unchanging on
the other (section 2). The teacher's task lies in using 1) to promote 2).
That is why it is difficult or perhaps impossible!
Bob Burn

--
Bob Burn
Research Fellow, Exeter University