Online reading lists - survey

***Apologies for cross-posting***

Hello

I am a postgraduate Library and Information Studies student at University of Wales Aberystwyth.  I am currently writing my Masters dissertation, and I would be very grateful if you could help me with some research I am conducting.

I am looking at the use of online reading lists in further and higher educational institutions and am particularly interested in the decisions surrounding the acquisition of a system, as well as general issues related to their implementation.

Attached is a short survey, which should only take a couple of minutes to complete:

http://www.glam.ac.uk/lrc/rmform1.htm

Your institution does not need to be using an online reading list system for you to be able to complete the survey but it would be useful if the idea of acquiring one has been discussed.

Many thanks for your assistance, it's very much appreciated.
Rachael

Rachael Morgan
Digital Resources Librarian
Learning Resources Centre