SOCIETA' DANTE ALIGHIERI
Il mondo in italiano

Among the undulating and gentle hills  in the region Marches, very near from the sea side, Dante Alighieri school in Mondavio proposes courses in Italian language and culture during  the year in a friendly atmosphere where the student  can live his Italian adventure as a protagonist.

Mondavio "The world in Italian"

Courses of Italian language, culture and civilization in small groups in order to  improve the learning and the immediate communication. Individual attention and teaching to meet everybody's needs and requirements.

http://www.scuoladantealighieri.it/inglese.htm

Holiday-study for school groups with didactic activities aiming at communication and according to the students' real language level and needs.

http://www.scuoladantealighieri.it/inglese1.htm

Special course "Italian at the cinema"

http://www.scuoladantealighieri.it/cinema uk.htm

Special course "Eat as you would speak: Italian at the Kitchen"

http://www.scuoladantealighieri.it/Cucinauk.htm

Special course "Italian at the opera: Tasting Rossini"

http://www.scuoladantealighieri.it/musicauk.htm

Scholarships for foreign students in the 2007 year

http://www.scuoladantealighieri.it/borsedistudio.htm

Refresher courses for teachers of Italian  language as L2

http://www.scuoladantealighieri.it/CorsoAgg.htm

Our school is an official centre to get the certificate "PLIDA"and we organize preparatory courses

http://www.scuoladantealighieri.it/certificazione.htm

We wish you a Merry Christams and a Happy New Year

Annamara Montesi (Director)

Piazza Don Minzoni 2 ,  61040 Mondavio (PU) Italia
Telefono e Fax + 39 0721 978230- + 39 0721 895244 cellulare. +39 335 6562691
www.scuoladantealighieri.it

To join the list, send the message: join italian-studies YOUR NAME
to: [log in to unmask]
To leave the list, send the message: leave italian-studies
to: [log in to unmask]
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/italian-studies.html