The Somerset HER (together with the rest of the Historic Environment Service) moved out of County Hall (PRNs 16006, 15254) to Taunton Castle (PRN 42404, SM 22851, Somerset HER LB 45932) on 30 November. Our new address and telephone numbers are given below. Email addresses will stay the same but it is likely that we'll be incommunicado until next week.

Somerset Historic Environment Record
Somerset County Council
Taunton Castle
Taunton
Somerset
TA1 4AA

Chris Webster (01823) 424044
Talya Bagwell (01823) 424045

general (01823) 424040

--
Chris Webster

Somerset Historic Environment Record
Taunton Castle
Taunton
TA1 4AA

01823 424044

--
This communication is intended solely for the person (s) or organisation to whom it is addressed.  It may contain privileged
and confidential information and if you are not the intended recipient (s), you must not copy, distribute or take any action

Individuals are advised that by replying to, or sending an e-mail message to Somerset County Council, you accept
that you have no explicit or implicit expectation of privacy.

In line with the Surveillance and Monitoring Policy, any e-mail messages (and attachments) transmitted over the
Council’s network may be subject to scrutiny.