From: Issues related to Historic Environment Records [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of DAVIS, Nick
Sent: 12 December 2006 11:55
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: HER Forum Winter Meeting: Thank You

Dear All

A short note to thank everyone who was able to attend yesterday’s HER Forum meeting in Bath. I was very happy with how things went and I hope you all enjoyed yourselves and found the proceedings useful.

Now, in a new departure for the Forum:

Lost Property:

Two umbrellas, found in the Brunswick Room after the gathering had dispersed, are now in my safe keeping. (I hope it didn’t rain on your journey home). If you could let me know (off list) if you’ve mislaid a brolly, I’ll hang on to it until such time as I can get it back to you – possibly at the next Forum Meeting!

Best wishes and thanks once again

Nick

Nick Davis

Heritage Information Partnerships Officer

English Heritage

National Monuments Record

Kemble Drive

Swindon

SN2 2GZ

Tel: 01793 414839  Fax: 01793 414770

e-mail:  [log in to unmask]

Heritage Information Partnerships

HER Forum email list

Leicestershire County Council - rated a 'four-star' council by the Audit Commission

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any reading, printing, storage, disclosure, copying or any other action taken in respect of this e-mail is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by using the reply function and then permanently delete what you have received.

Incoming and outgoing e-mail messages are routinely monitored for compliance with Leicestershire County Council's policy on the use of electronic communications. The contents of e-mails may have to be disclosed to a request under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Freedom of Information Act 2000.

The views expressed by the author may not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the Leicestershire County Council.

Attachments to e-mail messages may contain viruses that may damage your system. Whilst Leicestershire County Council has taken every reasonable precaution to minimise this risk, we cannot accept any liability for any damage which you sustain as a result of these factors. You are advised to carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachment.