Dear All

A short note to thank everyone who was able to attend yesterday's HER
Forum meeting in Bath. I was very happy with how things went and I hope
you all enjoyed yourselves and found the proceedings useful.

Now, in a new departure for the Forum:

Lost Property:

Two umbrellas, found in the Brunswick Room after the gathering had
dispersed, are now in my safe keeping. (I hope it didn't rain on your
journey home). If you could let me know (off list) if you've mislaid a
brolly, I'll hang on to it until such time as I can get it back to you -
possibly at the next Forum Meeting!

Best wishes and thanks once again

Nick

************

Nick Davis

Heritage Information Partnerships Officer

English Heritage

National Monuments Record

Kemble Drive

Swindon