Can anybody who is teaching the Edexcel Applied Business course see any major differences between Unit 2 and Unit 8?  It seems as if the first three assessment criteria (over 75% of the marks) are pretty much identical.  The teaching activities suggested in the guide are largely the same as those I will be conducting for Unit 2.  I am at a bit of a loss as to what my colleague and I should teach them for a whole term, especially as they are allowed to use the same business as they did for Unit 2.  Any suggestions?  Is there some major difference that I have missed that would take a term to teach?

Peter Imeson

The all-new Yahoo! Mail goes wherever you go - free your email address from your Internet provider. ********************* * TO LEAVE THE LIST * ********************* Write to [log in to unmask] and, in the text of your message (NOT the subject line), write: SIGNOFF ECON-BUSINESS-EDUCATORS