From: General DCMI discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Bigwood, David
Sent: Tuesday, 12 December 2006 8:27 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: people metadata

Liddy,

Here are some resources that may be useful.

Functional Requirements for Authority Records: A Conceptual Model
http://www.ifla.org/VII/d4/FRANAR-Conceptual-M-Draft-e.pdf

MARC Code List: PART I: RELATOR CODES
http://www.loc.gov/marc/relators/relators.html

Both LCSN and aat contain records for people.
http://www.getty.edu/vow/AATHierarchy?find=painter&logic=AND&note=&page=
1&subjectid=300024979

Sincerely,
David Bigwood