Hi,
going beyond the referencing or denotation of other "real-world entities"
than people by accessing different types information resources, see the
presentations from an interesting workshop at the WWW2006 conference

	Identity, Reference, and the Web
	http://www.ibiblio.org/hhalpin/irw2006/

I did espcially liked the presentaions
- In defense of ambiguity, by Pat Hayes
  http://www.ibiblio.org/hhalpin/irw2006/presentations/HayesSlides.pdf
- PRIs (Public Resource Identifiers), by Steve Pepper
  http://www.ibiblio.org/hhalpin/irw2006/presentations/Public_Resource_Identifiers.ppt

Regards
Kerstin Forsberg
Principal Information Architect
Information Strategy, Clinical Information Science
AstraZeneca
KC5, S-431 83 Mölndal, Sweden
Phone: +46  31 7065318
Mob:   +46 708 467495