Why do non-white people cycle less in London?

Hello
I'm doing a paper to present to fellow students on an introductory anthropology course I'm following on 'Why do non-white people cycle less in London?'. Though I'm really interested in cycling itself I need to use it as a case study for wider discussion on cultural factors in technology (or travel) choice. It will be hard enough to fit everything I have to say into the word length and presentation time limit but it would be good to refer to some appropriate theoretical frameworks. If anyone can make any suggestions or send anything I'd appreciate it.

Cheers

Guy Bardoe
Steer Davies Gleave
28-32 Upper Ground, London SE1 9PD

t. +44 (0)20 7919 8500
f. +44 (0)20 7827 9850
e. [log in to unmask]
w. www.steerdaviesgleave.com
This message is sent in confidence for the addressee only. It may contain legally privileged information and/or information that is commercially confidential. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorised recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise the sender immediately of any error in transmission.  When addressed to clients, any information contained in this email is subject to the terms and conditions in the governing client contract.