Hi everyone,

Just wondering if anyone knows of any articles, communications, publications, fora... which critically discuss contemporary UK academe, from a POSTGRAD perspective, with relation to the RAE, departmental pressure, the RAE, being a research postgraduate and so on...?

I have found lots of stuff from a staff perspective: the changing nature of academe over the past 20 years; the impact of the RAE on insitutions, departments and certain individuals, but can find next-to-nothing on postgrad experience of the same process.

Any reading would be gratefully received and, for interested parties, I can circulate the 'completed' bibliography when I have it.

Many Thanks,
Becky.