Dear Developers,
Have just upgraded to the latest release after a few niggles have opened my
project and saved it under a new name this allows me to open it with out
error meassages but the "strip locations" button on the "Peak list editor"
window doesn't work any more and causes the following message.

>> Exception in Tkinter callback
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/bmbsjp/bin/ccpnmr/python2.4/lib/python2.4/lib-tk/Tkinter.py",
line 1345, in __call__
    return self.func(*args)
  File
"/usr/potato/bmbsjp/bin/ccpnmr/ccpnmr1.0/python/ccpnmr/analysis/EditPeakListPopup.py",
line 250, in gotoOrthogStrips
    if self.window.stripAxis == 'y':
  File
"/usr/potato/bmbsjp/bin/ccpnmr/ccpnmr1.0/python/memops/gui/BasePopup.py",
line 389, in __getattr__
    raise AttributeError, "%s instance has no attribute '%s'" %
(self.__class__.__name__, name)
AttributeError: EditPeakListPopup instance has no attribute 'window'

The "go to  position" button still works as does the "display strips" button
in the "edit spin systems" pop up window
(i had noticed that "display strips" worked significantly better than "strip
locations" in the old release and was going to mention if it was still the
case in the new release). I would be grateful if you could help me out with
this as i tend to use the "strip locations" button quite a lot.

Many thanks

Stephen