Dear Developers,

It would be nice if analysis can remember the exact state it was in
when you reopen a project.

It would also be nice, if we have a set of system-wide or user set
$env variables from which analysis picks up the path than from
hardcoding it into the xml, which is so prone to errors, for example,
if there is a change in the installation path, etc. A ~/.ccpnmr
folder with some common settings would be great too.

Many thanks.

Best regards,
Murali.