I'm not getting anywhere with my "Wandering Bishop initiator" regarding lineages... he said the following...

"re collecting secret societies:  I only said that to confront & provoke some type of reflection in the complacent circles posing as halls of initiation. To see if there was anything more than sentimental crypto mainstream christian dungeon & dragon tacky fantasy clubs."

So I guess that I can't answer your question, Sharon, at the moment re lineage. If I ever get it out of him, I'll get back to you. Just to repeat, this wandering bishop biz happened a long time ago, and I never took much notice of it, not seeing a use for it at the time. I was more amused at the *types* of initiations my friend seemed to be interested in - he was very liberating actually, re secret societies, lineages, apostolic sucessions of one kind or another...

~Caroline.