Hi Sharon..

>>I've been reading up on them lately. What's your  lineage<<

I knew I'd be asked that question... so I've asked the person who 'made' me a wandering bishop, as it was years ago, in about 1994 I'd say, and at the time I didn't take a heap of notice. He was a collector of initiations and liked to pass them on. At the time he was passing them on to me. I didn't see the importance or benefits of being a wandering bishop at that time, so have never thought much about it. I'm also some sort of renegade Freemason - apparently. I'm waiting for his reply.

~Caroline.