Hi Caroline,

  Thank you for your response.
  As one of Yeatsians, I have studied Yeats and now I feel I am so related to Yeats.
  His magic and prophetic poetry is waiting for opening in this generation. I am sure it through my personal experiences and interpretaion of Yeats's mystic poetry rather than academical study, because it is supreme secret, so there were a few references useful for me to cite. I said that my useful references are mainly H. Bloom, Elaine Pagels, and Nag Hammdi Library.   He could see the future by his unknown instructors, angels' help.   I am thinking about the relationship between Yeats and young Crowley in the Golden Dawn. And Yeats's worry is right. His honour can't find in the magic groups when I have searched for  his descendants.

  I find like this:
  Roderic Borgia Pope Alexander the Sixth, Jacob Boehme, Francis Bacon Lord Verulam, Andrea, Robertus de Fluctibus, Johannes Dee, Sir Edward Kelly, Thomas Vaughan, Elias Ashmole, Molinos, Adam Weishaupt, Wolfgang von Goethe, William Blake , Ludovicus Rex Bavari©¡, Richard Wagner, Alphonse Louis Constant, Friedrich Nietzsche, Hargrave Jennings, Carl Kellner , Forlong dux, Sir Richard Payne Knight, Sir Richard Francis Burton, Paul Gauguin, Docteur Gérard Encausse , Doctor Theodor Reuss , and Sir Aleister Crowley - oh Sons of the Lion and the Snake! with all Thy saints we worthily commemorate them worthy that were and are and are to come.

  Where is Yeats's name? I strongly believe his poetry is prophetic and he waits for the right time and his descenants come to him to glorify Sophia, the feminine principle. As you know the last 2000 years and over the other 2000 years are all androcentric age. Now we face the New Age, Androgynous age by recovery of Sophia's glory and power.  Actually, Yeats's master was W.Blake. I think there were one chosen Gnostic priest for Sophia in each every generation to continue to the role of masculine principle for the feminine principle. Yeats was chosen as the sole priest for Sophia in his generation and he did his sacred duty successfully so he created his whole peotry for the future Sophia, the Immortal Rose. I think his spirit picture is not a fake, although somebodies declared it was fake. His honour should be recovered and reevaluated by this generation. I hope it at least  in new year. I am not upset, because there is no enemy but time for us. The condition will be better
 than the past. I want to give some Yeats's prophetic poems for New Age in this forum:

  Dear shadows, now you know it all,
All the folly of a fight
With a common wrong or right.
The innocent and the beautiful.
Have no enemy but time;
Arise and bid me strike a match
And strike another till time catch;
Should the conflagration climb,
Run till all the sages know.
We the great gazebo built,
They convicted us of guilt;
Bid me strike a match and blow.

  This chant is for the Immortal Rose, Sophia in the world, who will arise and bid Yeats strike a match, symboizing a light of  New Spirit. "Have no enemy but time, so the age is changed for New Age, Rosy Peace.
     Yeats is waiting for the upstanding young men who are sages, magicians in this generation:

  It is time that I wrote my will;
I choose upstanding men
That climb the streams until
The fountain leap, and at dawn
Drop their cast at the side
Of dripping stone; I declare
They shall inherit my pride,
The pride of people that were
Bound neither to Cause nor to State.
Neither to slaves that were spat on,
Nor to the tyrants that spat,

  Where are  his descendants, the upstanding men? I am sure they are in the world because Yeats already declared.  They will come to Sophia together in the future soon. I hope the day will come soon.

  Yeats believed his words will be come true:

  That every year I have cried, 'At length
My darling understands it all,
Because I have come into my strength,
And words obey my call';   That had she done so who can say
What would have shaken from the sieve?
I might have thrown poor words away
And been content to live.  ("Words")

  Yeats believed strongly his darling at length understands it all" so somebody will understand his mystic poetry and open it all. That is the poor priest of Sophia's dream and then the Holy Spirit is getting stronger and stronger, and now after a period of 2000 years,  there is certainly new power and Spirit coming!:

  Surely some revelation is at hand;
Surely the Second Coming is at hand.
The Second Coming! Hardly are those words out
When a vast image out of Spiritus Mundi
Troubles my sight: somewhere in sands of the desert
A shape with lion body and the head of a man,
A gaze blank and pitiless as the sun,
Is moving its slow thighs, while all about it
Reel shadows of the indignant desert birds.
The darkness drops again; but now I know
That twenty centuries of stony sleep
Were vexed to nightmare by a rocking cradle,
And what rough beast, its hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born? ("The  Second Coming")

  That is the horrible image of Sphinx which, I think, is a symbol of Isis, Sophia, the hidden Wisdom. The corrupted world would be disappeared and then there is New Age will come which is called Rosy Peace:

  Ah, that Time could touch a form
That could show what Homer's age
Bred to be a hero's wage.
'Were not all her life but storm
Would not painters paint a form
Of such noble lines,' I said,
'Such a delicate high head,
All that sternness amid charm,
All that sweetness amid strength?'
Ah, but peace that comes at length,
Came when Time had touched her form.  ("Peace")

    In the world, Daughter Sophia has been wandering secretly so the world cannot break up by God's hand. The Immortal Rose protected by heroes, "Bred to be a hero's wage."  However, the Rosy Peace will come after the Last Great Judgment Day:

  If Michael, leader of God's host
When Heaven and Hell are met,
Looked down on you from Heaven's door-post
He would his deeds forget.
  Brooding no more upon God's wars
In his divine homestead,
He would go weave out of the stars
A chaplet for your head.   And all folk seeing him bow down,
And white stars tell your praise,
Would come at last to God's great town,
Led on by gentle ways;   And God would bid His warfare cease,
Saying all things were well;
And softly make a rosy peace,
A peace of Heaven with Hell. ("The Rose of Peace")

  The great prophetic priest, Yeats was chosen to praise Daughter Sophia in the world and he could do his sacred duty as the role of the masculine principle. He was chosen from God so he showed it by his mystic poem which was created by his twice dreams. However, he did not understand the real meaning of the poem. Yeats said that "man can't know truth, man can only embody it":

  The jester walked in the garden:
The garden had fallen still;
He bade his soul rise upward
And stand on her window-sill.
  It rose in a straight blue garment,
When owls began to call:
It had grown wise-tongued by thinking
Of a quiet and light footfall;
  But the young queen would not listen;
She rose in her pale night-gown;
She drew in the heavy casement
And pushed the latches down.
  He bade his heart go to her,
When the owls called out no more;
In a red and quivering garment
It sang to her through the door.
  It had grown sweet-tongued by dreaming
Of a flutter of flower-like hair;
But she took up her fan from the table
And waved it off on the air.
  'I have cap and bells,' he pondered,
'I will send them to her and die';
And when the morning whitened
He left them where she went by.
  She laid them upon her bosom,
Under a cloud of her hair,
And her red lips sang them a love-song
Till stars grew out of the air.
  She opened her door and her window,
And the heart and the soul came through,
To her right hand came the red one,
To her left hand came the blue.
  They set up a noise like crickets,
A chattering wise and sweet,
And her hair was a folded flower
And the quiet of love in her feet. ("The Cap and Bells")

  Jester is Yeats himself who was chosen as the role of the masculine principle instead of Christ. Of course, the sleeping queen is identified with the feminine principle, Daughter Sophia. Jester tried to awaken the sleeping queen, but she could not wake up by his songs. Jester dedicated his life as the sacrificer like Jesus Christ did. We can see the Jester's dilemma.   After his death, the queen awakened and she realized his sacrifice and the knowledge of "Tree of Life." It is mystic poem but it chants Sophia in the world and shows the relationship between the feminine principle, Sophia and the masculine principle, Chirst.

    I want to share with academic scholars who may be magicians and sages in the world  for celebrating the coming of Christmas and Happy New Year,.

      With Love and Light,
           Mina

Caroline Tully <[log in to unmask]> ¾²±â:
          Hi Mina..

  >>I don't know Crowley also was Christian Gnostic priest.<<

  He was not a Christian Gnostic priest, he was a ceremonial magician who wrote a ritual called the Gnostic Mass which you can see here http://www.hermetic.com/sabazius/gnostic_mass.htm

  ~Caroline.

µÎ À¯ ¾ßÈÄ!?
½ºÆÔ¶§¹®¿¡ Â¥Áõ³ª¼¼¿ä? ¾ßÈÄ! ¸ÞÀÏÀÇ ½ºÆÔ Â÷´Ü ±â¼ú·Î ¸ÞÀÏÀ» º¸È£ÇÕ´Ï´Ù
http://mail.yahoo.co.kr