From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Kathryn Evans
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Society for The Academic Study of Magic
Sent: Monday, December 04, 2006 12:15 PM
Subject: just FYI

Just FYI to comment that, a couple of days ago, a listserv  member had suggested I submit my thesis to UMI ProQuest since it might inform her own thesis-in-progress. Since then, that Dissertation website has been too busy for me to gain access; but I will keep trying and will notify the list when my thesis is posted on there.

'Nuff said,

Kathryn