Here's wishing you a most pleasurable and productive New Year as we move into 2007. Do please
share your thoughts on the questions we might address in 2007 that could help to fulfil the purpose
of the seminar.

As part of my own contribution I have produced a multi-media response to the question:

Are we co-creating world leading standards of judgement in our enquiries as educational
practitioner-researchers as we work at contributing to the generation of a world of educational
quality?

and you can access the collage of video-clips and visual narrative at:

http://www.jackwhitehead.com/jack/jwyoutubeimages3.htm

I do hope the account captivates your imagination and stimulates a response.  My question is
grounded in the assumption that each one of us is contributing to the creation of a world of
educational quality through the expression of world leading standards of judgment in our local
contexts.  My own feeling is that each individual in the different video-clips is freely giving of
themselves in the educational relationships and conversations and it is in this spirit of a gift that I
offer the collage of video-clips.   Love Jack.