Here is a link to the BBC complaints procedure page. I have complained in
the past about biased coverage and they normally respond with an email from
the producer or similar. If enough of us  email them they have to at least
acknowledge that the broadcast caused offence......

http://www.bbc.co.uk/complaints/

Linda