Check out the VSA website to learn more about the conference:
WWW.Visitorstudies.org. It's all about what people are doing regarding
visitor studies in informal educational sites. The call for papers and
workshops is out and the deadline is December 15th.

We have had several sessions about accessibility issues for people with
disabilities, but never one that addressed what's being done abroad. If any
of you would like to form a panel, I could  put together a session combining
European (or British), American and Canadian perspectives.
Ellen