I think this is "spot on"

http://www.techdis.ac.uk/index.php?p=3_8_26

-----Original Message-----
From: Virtual Learning Environments [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Athina Chatzigavriil
Sent: 28 November 2006 17:56
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [VLES] Disabilities research within VLEs

Dear All,

I am currently researching the following:
'How confident academics feel using online learning environments (VLEs)
with reference to disabilities.'

I was wondering if anyone has conducted similar research and/or can
point
me to any relevant resources?

Many thanks,
Athina

Athina Chatzigavriil
Learning Technologies Support Officer
Information Systems
University College London, Gower Street,
London WC1E 6BT

vle

This email is confidential to the intended recipient(s) and represents the views
of the sender and not necessarily Bromley College of Further and Higher
Education, which accepts no related responsibility.