Yes thanks Chris. Since this went to the list I hope that others who
expect to go will volunteer to help too! I discussed the current agenda
(http://indico.cern.ch/conferenceTimeTable.py?confId=3738&showDate=all&s
howSession=all&detailLevel=contribution&viewMode=parallel) with Jamie
Shiers this evening but would like input from others on certain aspects.
For example what should be covered in the country reports that will be
of general use. Please would everyone take a look at the current agenda
and come to the UKI meeting next Wednesday 10:30
(http://indico.cern.ch/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=a063243 - agenda will
go up on Friday when I have a moment) with suggestions and comments.

Many thanks,
Jeremy