Am 20.11.2006 um 10:37 schrieb K.S.Ball:

> Dear all,
> If you are in the UK, tune in to More4 this evening at 9pm to watch
> Henry Porter's latest documentary entitled 'Suspect Nation', about
> the rise of surveillance in Britain. There is a summary of the film
> and downloadable clip at this URL (and the clip features Clive
> Norris!): http://www.channel4.com/more4/documentaries/doc-
> feature.jsp?id=107
> Thanks
> Kirstie

I am very interested in that documentary, but my TV set cannot
receive More4 (digital). Has anyone from the UK members of the list
by any chance recorded the programme, and would be willing to lend me
the disc or cassette? I would be most grateful.

Many thank,

Andreas
--
Dr. Andreas Busch                        [log in to unmask]

Reader in European Politics, and
Course Director, MPhil in European Politics and Society,
Department of Politics and International Relations, University of Oxford

Fellow and Tutor in Politics        Tel. +44-(0)1865-279 451 (direct)
Hertford College                            Fax +44-(0)1865-279 437
Oxford OX1 3BW, United Kingdom

Homepage: http://users.ox.ac.uk/~busch
Weblog: http://politicsofprivacy.blogspot.com