You may remember the call for works made via this list a couple of months back. We invited submissions on the theme of UNSAFE, for diffusion at the second annual Unsafe Festival, which is being held this coming Saturday, November 11th at Lighthouse in Poole, Dorset, UK.

We received an excellent response to the call, with many outstanding works submitted - many thanks to everyone who contributed. Details of the final programme can be downloaded from http://www.nemeton.org.uk/unsafe2006.htm

Those of you interested in attending the event would be most welcome to do so. The Sonic Art programme will take place on Saturday afternoon from 2 pm, probably until around 5 pm, in Function Room 2 on the second floor of Lighthouse, which is the major arts venue in the centre of Poole (Dorset), right opposite the bus station. Details: http://www.lighthousepoole.co.uk/ Entry is free, although if you wish to attend some of the other concerts / films taking place during the festival, a charge will be levied for those taking place on Saturday evening (see full programme detailed on festival brochure, which can also be downloaded from http://www.nemeton.org.uk/unsafe2006.htm).

Hope to see you there

Adrian Newton