Hi colleagues,

I've been given about one day (before the infrastructure goes into
place!!!) to respond to a question about wikis. Since it was previously
well out of scope I've not really been monitoring issues and opinions on
the topic. I'd be grateful if anyone who's been staying on top of this
could offer me any guidance.

The question:
"... is also planning an outsourced wiki as, in part, the repository for
the knowledge and data that ... will need ... so any suggestions as to the
implications of use of wikis on IM practices, skills, etc, will need to
reflect that pace."

Thanks,

Susan

Susan Mansfield
Records Manager
People and Organisational Development Directorate
Scottish Enterprise
150 Broomielaw
5 Atlantic Quay
Glasgow