Here at Crewe Data Protection, Info Security and Records Management sit in ICT.  FOI is in Democratic Services and no-one has taken responsibility for PSI yet, although myself and the FOI Officer work jointly on this issue.  There’s a lot of overlap but there are not plans to centralise all functions together.

Julie Gibbs

Information Officer

Crewe & Nantwich Borough Council

Sent: 07 November 2006 14:32
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Where does Information Governance sit in your LA?

Currently undergoing a restructure and hearing suggestions to site Information Governance in a service area with potential for outsourcing; I should like to know where IG sits in your organisation? In our case the IG Team lead on FOI, DP, Information Security, PSI and Records Management. Your comments would be greatly appreciated either on or off list. Thank you Carole Edge Records Manager Hull City Council [log in to unmask]
dangerous content by IC-MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.

For queries or information please contact:-

Internet Central Technical Support

http://www.netcentral.co.uk