Sent: 03 November 2006 12:23
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: RAIN

This is just a word of thanks to Peter Kurilecz for his regular RAIN messages. I have found some really interesting items among recent issues - not least how to transfer my collection of obscure blues and ragtime guitar LPs to CD (if that's not records management, I don't know what is ... ;<)). Peter obviously puts a lot of work into compiling RAIN but rarely gets any thanks. So Peter - many thanks.

Bob

Bob Bater
InfoPlex Associates, UK

The views and comments expressed in this email are confidential to the recipients
and should not be passed on to others without permission. This email message does
not necessarily express the views of Bath & North East Somerset Council and should
be considered personal unless there is a specific statement to the contrary.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been checked for all
known viruses by the MessageLabs Virus Scanning Service.

Subscribe to Inform - Bath & North East Somerset Council’s free weekly e-newsletter. Click http://www.bathnes.gov.uk/inform3

Making Bath & North East Somerset a better place to Live, Work and Visit.