Dear all,

I should like to take this opportunity to let you know of some imminent changes to the way in which records management is supported by JISC within the HE and FE sectors.

As from the end of February 07 I shall be taking over the role of Records Management Senior Advisor at JISC infoNet.  This will enable me to devote a far greater proportion of my time to supporting the development of records management and information governance compliance within the sector, as well as helping to integrate records management into the broader information system planning and implementation agenda of JISC infoNet.

For further information on JISC infoNet please see http://www.jiscinfonet.ac.uk/

I look forward to continuing to work with all those involved in records management within the HE and FE sectors in this new capacity.

With best wishes

Steve

Steve Bailey
Record & Information Manager
JISC

Email: [log in to unmask]
Tel: 07092 302850
Skype ID: steve-bailey

Anything in this message which does not clearly relate to the official
work of the sender's organisation shall be understood as neither given
nor endorsed by that organisation.