Apologies for cross-posting.

Howdy all

We've had a great response to the idea of a pan-London one-off forum! So
far Barnet, Bexley, Brent, City of London, Ealing, Hackney, Hammersmith
and Fulham, Haringey, Havering, Hounslow, Islington, Merton, Newham,
Southwark, Tower Hamlets, Waltham Forest and Wandsworth will be
represented. Slough and Dacorum are also coming!

Suggested topics for discussion so far include:

*	Who is doing what and what kind of corporate slant is being put
on it
*	Come with core standards/ toolkit that could be used by anyone
considering EDRM
*	Information audit
*	Local Government Classification Scheme - talking about a Pan LA
Business Functional classification scheme
*	Corporate File Plans

The room can hold 40 people - 30 have RSVP'd to date. So if you haven't
responded and want to come to a fun afternoon where you will come away
enthused, not depressed, drop me an email today or Monday.

Regards,

Liz

PS for those who have RSVP'd, I will send out instructions etc for
getting to the venue and Hackney on Monday.

Liz Scott-Wilson

Council Information Manager

London Borough of Hackney

020-8356-2544

077-4681-5317

<http://www.hackney.gov.uk/imp.htm>

Hackney Council may exercise its right to intercept any communication with any employee or agent of the Council using its telephony or data networks. By using these networks you give your consent to Hackney Council monitoring and recording your communication.

If you have received this e-mail in error please delete it immediately and contact the sender.

For further information about Hackney Council policies please contact Hackney Service Centre on 020 8356 3000