In relation to our focus on standards of judgment and the criteria of world leading in
terms of originality, significance and rigour I'm wondering how i~we  recognise world
leading educational practitioner-research?

For example, in the draft presentation below for an Institute on Living The Standards
for the Ontario College of Teachers, I am making a case for the world leading ideas
of OCT in relation to standards of practice and judgment at:

http://www.jackwhitehead.com/jack/jwoct06presentation.htm

Do please have a browse through to see if I make a good case.

Could you make a contribution to the e-seminar that shows how you recognise world
leading educational practitioner-research (or internationally excellent, internationally
recognised, nationally recognised) in terms of its original, significance and rigour?

Any suggestions on how to strengthen the draft presentation would be most
welcome.

Love Jack.